[Marxism] The Proud Boys and Antifa’s Fight Turned the Upper East Side Into Hell | Observer

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 11:36:06 MDT 2018

The ruling class has numerous police departments, spying apparatuses that
compete with each other for access to intelligence, and billions of dollars
worth of weaponry and a sprawling prison system, in addition to armed
mercenaries to do their "security".

We have these idiots with spray paint and glitter who get their asses
kicked in public trying to fight a cokehead with a plastic sword, who then
needed the cops to come and rescue them (by arresting them).

The entire thing is pathetic. The people comparing these clashes to the
ones happening in Weimar are full of it. None of them even brought weapons
or have any sort of paramilitary organization and the police had full
control over the situation. They really are just college hooligans with bad
politics. The news is making it seem like a city where people are shot
regularly is somehow paralyzed because of a brief scuffle between people
who are irrelevant.

Amith R. Gupta