[Marxism] US envoy for Syria praises Sochi Deal and implementation

RKOB aktiv at rkob.net
Thu Oct 18 05:25:44 MDT 2018

Contrary to Assadist/Putinist propaganda US imperialism supports the
Sochi Deal and is happy with progress as the deal is aimed at the
liquidation of the Syrian Revolution

https://aawsat.com/english/home/article/1430451/us-official-idlib-deal-freezes-syria-conflict

I allow myself to draw attention to some of our recently published
articles which explain the interests of US imperialism in Syria.

https://www.thecommunists.net/worldwide/africa-and-middle-east/high-ranking-u-s-delegation-meets-assad-s-security-chief/

https://www.thecommunists.net/worldwide/africa-and-middle-east/u-s-imperialism-wants-to-re-engage-with-the-assad-tyranny/

https://www.thecommunists.net/worldwide/africa-and-middle-east/how-u-s-strategists-view-the-syrian-revolution/

--
Revolutionär-Kommunistische Organisation BEFREIUNG
(Österreichische Sektion der RCIT, www.thecommunists.net)
aktiv at rkob.net
Tel./SMS/WhatsApp/Telegram: +43-650-4068314

---