[Marxism] Lost Village; Fail State | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 09:26:20 MDT 2018

Lost Village sounds good. I have to say as someone whose primary experience
in NYC was at NYU Law, New York City and Greenwich Village took a real toll
on my psyche, though in fairness that could have just been law school. The
prices are absurd, the quality is low, and given the price you pay to live
anywhere nearby, the conditions are awful.

I think many people come to Greenwich Village for the same reason they come
to NYU -- not for a high quality of life or education, but to make personal
& career connections with other people who can afford to live there
comfortably.

Amith R. Gupta