[Marxism] Grappling With the Racism of the DSA’s Founders

Joaquin Bustelo jbustelo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 17:04:47 MDT 2018

This is a lying slime job against the DSA, based on the idea that the
DSA came into the world cursed by the mark of Cain due to Original Sin:
it was founded by the likes of Max Shachtman and Albert Shanker.

Shactman's accomplishment is especially impressive since he died in 1972
and the DSA wasn't founded until a decade later, in 1982.

I've written a response to this and a hatchet job he did on Alexandria
Ocasio Cortez.  I sent it to Counterpunch but I've got to check whether
they've posted it, if not I'll just send it here.

Joaquín