[Marxism] Freedom and the Irish | Current Affairs

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Sep 9 16:54:36 MDT 2018

On 9/9/18 6:30 PM, John Obrien via Marxism wrote:
> Did the moderator actually read this?

Of course I read it. What are the specific historical references to the
island of Montserrat that you view as inaccurate? Furthermore, is the
account of Irish-Americans having different views on abolition based on
their class position objectionable? I thought this would be ABC's for a
Marxmail subscriber. Try to be specific rather than bleating things like
"Appears some academic wanting to show how much she knows. but reveals
actually she knows very little." Do you know more than her about
Montserrat, which takes up most of her article?