[Marxism] Query

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Sep 14 06:51:49 MDT 2018

An Iranian leftist got in touch with me a few days ago:

My proposal for PhD is going to be around either the cultural ideology
of Neoliberalism, or a critical historical inquiry of the roots of
Americanization. Is there any specific institution you may recommend to
me (without the United States, because as you now, your Russian
president has banned us from that sacred soil!) or a particular
professor with a strong critical attitude, with which I can pursue my
education?

---

Since I don't have much familiarity with European universities, I'd
appreciate getting recommendations from British comrades or those from
other countries where there are universities with classes given in
English. Email me: lnp3 at panix.com.