[Marxism] First Report from the Putin-Erdogan Talks

RKOB aktiv at rkob.net
Mon Sep 17 12:00:19 MDT 2018

https://sputniknews.com/russia/201809171068089390-putin-erdogan-syria-sochi/

While the source is the notorious Sputnik website, the basic information
and the quotes from Erdogan are confirmed from other sources. If this
agreement does not collapse (which of course can not be excluded), it
would confirm our fear of a Russian-Turkish counterrevolution disarming
and driving back the liberation forces in Idlib as we repeatedly warned.
(See e.g.
https://www.thecommunists.net/worldwide/africa-and-middle-east/erdogan-offers-putin-to-disarm-the-syrian-revolution/,
https://www.thecommunists.net/worldwide/africa-and-middle-east/syria-towards-the-final-battle-in-idlib/,
https://www.thecommunists.net/worldwide/africa-and-middle-east/the-turkish-russian-invasion-against-idlib-has-begun/)

One has to admit this is a clever move from the reactionary point of
view. We will now see how the liberation forces react. If the NLF
opposes it would mean that they rebel against Turkey's patronage. (I am
not very optimistic about this.) Will the HTS, TIP and HaD oppose it or
will they capitulate? We will see.

Comrades, who would like to have a map covering the DMZ about which
Putin and Erdogan agreed, can contact me offline and I can sent them the
jpg-file.

--
Revolutionär-Kommunistische Organisation BEFREIUNG
(Österreichische Sektion der RCIT, www.thecommunists.net)
aktiv at rkob.net
Tel./SMS/WhatsApp/Telegram: +43-650-4068314

---