[Marxism] Jeremy Corbyn and the Crisis of Anti-Semitism | The Nation

Tim Nelson nelsontim86 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 10:22:08 MDT 2018

That seems to me to be a symptom of a remarkably a-political article to be
honest. There is no real attempt to work out *why* anti-Semitism exists on
the fringes of the Labour Party, and what tendencies within the Corbynist
movement are preventing it being dealt with.

Frankly, I think the article is a bit lazy.

Tim N