[Marxism] Hurricane Florence and 9.7 Million Pigs

DW dwaltersmia at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 13:16:38 MDT 2018

Of course I agree about CAFOs! I wrote about this just a few months ago
(around the issue of "agroecology") on this very topic here in this forum,
Louis. I usually never disagree with the *descriptions* of what passes for
animal husbandry in the US and Brazil and other countries, it's the narrow,
self-serving half-truths about this that disgust me. As if there is no
other way to raise animals; as if the only solution is stop (choose your
poison) eating them, breeding them, 'exploiting' them, etc. This is why
such lifestyle politics is so deranged and even reactionary.

David