[Marxism] Black and Latino "identity politics" are working class politics

Joaquin Bustelo jbustelo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 21:08:17 MDT 2019

This is another post that relates to debates in the DSA and goes against
the tradition that I and a lot of the people on this list used to share.
I don't post these here to provoke people or to act as a troll, but
because I think it is important to discuss out these issues especially
with those that have had the same political background as I do and thus
share a good number of positions, ways we look at the world, etc.

http://hatueysashes.blogspot.com/2019/04/black-and-latino-identity-politics-are.html