[Marxism] Libya: Defend Tripoli! Defeat Haftar!

RKOB aktiv at rkob.net
Wed Apr 10 05:06:19 MDT 2019

Well, if NATO's role was so decisive for the overthrow of Gaddafi (which
is the usual claim of Stalinists and friends of Assad and Putin), why
did it not imposs its control of the country after 2011?! Quiet the
opposite, the Western embassies had to withdraw from Libya in the
following years.

For everyone with open eyes, it should not be so difficult to recognize
the difference between Libya 2011 and for example Afghanistan 2001 or
Iraq 2003.