[Marxism] Rojava revolution - seven years on

Chris Slee chris_w_slee at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 2 21:30:53 MDT 2019

There are some points in the article by Dave Holmes that we could quibble about.  He refers to "al Qaeda", whereas Jabhat al-Nusra/HTS has seemingly broken with al-Qaeda.

But this does not change the fact that, ever since Jabhat al-Nusra crushed the Syrian Revolutionaries Front in 2014, Idlib province has been dominated by reactionary Islamist groups such as HTS, Ahrar al-Sham etc.

Chris Slee