[Marxism] What the Left Must Fight Against

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 11:57:28 MDT 2019

"Also, I recall a report on a large meeting of the SDS in Germany back in
the ‘60s.  A speaker delivered a radical speech and earned stormy
applause.  The speaker then revealed that the speech was actually by
Mussolini."

Reminds me of this:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight%27s_Speech

Amith R. Gupta