[Marxism] [pen-l] Louis Proyect Shreds Bhaskar Sunkara’s “Manifesto” | Washington Babylon

Daniel Lindvall daniel.lindvall at filmint.nu
Thu Aug 8 00:26:37 MDT 2019

And furthermore, those ”alliances” with ”the liberal centre” aren’t alliances at all these days, they’re simply capitulations where the left/labour movements, however grudgingly, line up behind business as usual neoliberalism to keep the fascists/far right out of power. And all the while ”the liberal centre” moves right, becoming more and more authoritarian.

Website: http://filmint.nu/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FilmInt
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/FilmInt