[Marxism] On the outcome of the DSA convention

Joaquin Bustelo jbustelo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 16:41:47 MDT 2019

On the daily radio show I co-host, I said that as a delegate I found the
convention incredibly exhilarating although at times frustrating -- and,
ironically, for the same reason.... It was just incredible seeing this
completely new generation of fighters grappling with how to advance a
movement now looked to by literally tens of millions of people in this
country. But this freshness also showed in so much time consumed by
procedural wrangling, instead of political discussion. Yet the way the
DSA is today, that was inevitable.

Full:http://hatueysashes.blogspot.com/2019/08/on-results-of-dsa-convention.html