[Marxism] Review of Karl Marx and the Birth of Modern Society

Fred Murphy fred.r.murphy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 08:52:39 MDT 2019

Compare also to Sven-Eric Liedman, *A World to Win: The Life and Works of
Karl Marx - *also a comprehensive and sympathetic work, especially good on
the writing of *Capital *and generally in relating the life and times to
the economic and political works.
https://www.versobooks.com/books/3001-a-world-to-win