[Marxism] DSA Convention 2019: This is Not What Democracy Looks Like | Left Voice

Tristan Sloughter t at crashfast.com
Wed Aug 14 07:55:47 MDT 2019

I was at the convention 2 years ago but not this year. It is sad to hear that the same issues continue:

> Resolutions were proposed in a vacuum, without a discussion of the broader political context.

I don't know what can be done as long as these disagreements between caucuses continue to be a focus of so many. And worse, I don't know how that could be done except with another "caucus" that fights for a revolutionary orientation, which also feels like just adding another caucus that will end up in procedural bickering with the existing caucuses!

Tristan