[Marxism] Organizing the Class: Interview with Two Members of Target Workers Unite - COSMONAUT

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Aug 16 06:11:23 MDT 2019

A: Can you introduce yourself to our readers?

R: Yeah so my name is Remi Debs Bruno and I am a freelance writing and
copy editor, a student, and, to get down to what matters here, an
organizer for Target Workers Unite. I also work in freelance journalism
and editing, and I’ve just recently returned to university here in
Baltimore.

A: Thanks Remi, could you explain what Target Workers Unite is?

R: Sure. Target Workers Unite is an insurgent, multi-front, and
stridently communist organization of workers in Target stores and within
their communities. Our strategy hinges on bottom-up decision-making,
militant tactics, and integrating labor struggle into broader community
self-organization, such as tenants’ unions

https://cosmonaut.blog/2019/08/15/organizing-the-class-interview-with-two-members-of-target-workers-unite/