[Marxism] Baby boomers

Anthony Boynton anthony.boynton at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 11:39:59 MDT 2019

If you count the baby boom as lasting from 1946 to 1960, and members of
that generation first became socially and politically active when they were
15 in 1961, and stayed at center stage until the last ones were 30 in 1991,
then at the very least we were the foot soldiers not only in Viet Nam, but
in Oakland, Watts, Detroit and Newark, too.

Not only that, we were the ones who made disco, the cultural edge of real
integration, happen.

Not only that, the reaction among us made Ronald Reagan possible.

Our leaders and our inspirations were all from earlier generations,
especially from among those born during the depression and WWII, but then
who writes history just by looking at the leaders? Not Marxists

Anthony