[Marxism] Furr

Michael Meeropol mameerop at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 06:32:54 MDT 2019

So let me get this straight as an outsider --- Russians did NOT "admit"
that Stalin murdered the Polish officers at Katyn?   I thought that was
settled....Polish writers might be somewhat "objective" having bones to
pick with Russians AND Germans re over 200 years of history -- but perhaps
the anti-communism of the current Polish polity leans towards blaming
Stalin as a knee jerk reaction ....I agree that western "Cold Warriors" are
suspect --- it's really up to the new generation with access to sources
(always problematic in Russia, even today) to sort things out --- that's
why I thought that some Russian (officially?) "admitted" that Stalin did it
--- but memory is hazy in this old man ....

<https://www.counterpunch.org/2014/06/06/the-meaning-of-tiananmen-square/>