[Marxism] Frances Crowe, Peace Activist and War Resister, Dies at 100

Michael Meeropol mameerop at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 11:52:41 MDT 2019

Annie and I knew Frances Crowe when we lived in Western Massachusetts ---
she was the modern version of a saint --- trying to live her principles but
also recognizing that individual "purity" means nothing -- that the only
solutions are collective ones.  She is 100% right that old folks actually
have MUCH MORE responsibility to be activists -- especially if children
have been raised and sent off --- sacrifice at this age costs less than
when you have young children ....