[Marxism] Why I Don't Have a Mobile Phone - CounterPunch.org

MM marxmail00 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 08:00:51 MST 2019

> On Dec 6, 2019, at 11:52 AM, DW via Marxism <marxism at lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:
>
> There simply is no evidence whatsosever that
> any radio frequencies do damage to anyone for any reason at the low levels
> of a cell phone. MM is going light on this :)

Yes; trying to play nice with others :-). And just to clarify, when I said there’s plenty to be concerned about with mobile phones, I meant *other than radiation*: ecological impacts of their material inputs; appalling labour and production practices; designed obsolescence and waste from disposability; impacts of screen time on developing brains; social isolation; etc.