[Marxism] Irrealist Worker Survey #1 (from Locust Review)

Adam Turl adamcturl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 10:52:27 MST 2019

In our quixotic attempt to map, explore, and preserve the gravediggers’
multiverse, the Born Again Labor Museum <https://www.bornagainlabor.com/>
has created this Irrealist Worker Survey. More surveys with be forthcoming.
If you want attribution in any future exhibitions or educational material,
please fill out your name in the fields at the bottom of the survey. If you
wish to remain anonymous, given the dictatorial power of employers, as well
as state repression, we understand that as well. You could also give
yourself a nom de plume (or nom de guerre). If you don’t already have one,
coming up with one might be fun. All survey fields are optional. Fill out
as much or as little as you like.

May the ghosts of our exploited ancestors shit on the floors of Elon Musk’s
spaceships.

Take the survey here: https://www.locustreview.com/blogs/irrealist-survey