[Marxism] Australia weather forecast: Temperatures expected to exceed 50C | The Courier-Mail

mkaradjis . mkaradjis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 17:11:08 MST 2019

Gary:

"I wish I could say that there was a huge groundswell demanding climate
action.  Instead there is triumphal talk in the Murdoch press of new
Australian coal mines being opened.King Coal now dominates both sides of
the Parliament."

Perfect timing Gary:

Equinor wins environmental approval to explore for oil in Great Australian
Bight

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-18/equinor-receives-environmental-approval-to-drill-in-bight/11811534