[Marxism] [SUSPICIOUS MESSAGE] Life and Death in Douma – Analysis of developments in Syria and elsewhere

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Dec 19 14:27:43 MST 2019

In Part I of this post  I outlined the witness accounts that were
assembled by Russia in the wake of the 7 April 2018 chemical weapons
attack on Douma to substantiate their claim that the scenes shot at the
Douma hospital on that day were “staged”. Here I look more closely at
that evidence and assess how far it supports it the Russian claims. I
also try to unwrap the propaganda packaging of the Douma testimonies to
see what they tell us about the realities of life and death in Douma.

https://secure-web.cisco.com/1QwP5xndouNrgOzqAOpp0M8dv3bGCjmTVjFI22LF2HtbIJV_YBrPuv5HkSU39P9H3lbVeQZmPLOrIPwJss6SmOJjYMLQaRa3A3xD6_FU-ZCCPL6Ta2eoXcluND88XI32akNmCYd9oUlgwiOg9aCcTp0ms2drVgi8Af4tZKSnfRonCjA0Ec5k8HD8-fqgk0BHe406iOyfMj70QbhPZTRV5UmVrX4ZCdDBfSYeSvWxqHX7YVBJjOF8i9Y2BfntN_JufjR5SndAN9qrOKuP1q3jupQY2rKydANqqqL9rdmK0mLH7-kuyc7-MkLmYOUF0NCRvb45mpceuA0dMZR50Tdpcimfm9BYehr9qIBlV-pDjwerx-kLZQRStwDXQn2oZl0mtfdy20cbX5rq3xbkFqjlrNw/https%3A%2F%2Fmagpie68.wordpress.com%2F2019%2F12%2F19%2Flife-and-death-in-douma-2%2F