[Marxism] a query

Don Armitage jhwilliams1920 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 03:46:58 MST 2019

Al Gore Jr.:

"And here on stage with the president, in addition to Lilly Hardin (sp),
who I will present in just a moment -- and incidentally, Lilly
Hardin's (sp) daughters
Sheronda (sp) and Shanika (sp) are seated next to the first lady here -- we
also have Penelope Howard (sp) and Janet Farrell (sp). All three of these
individuals have lived lives that illustrate why the country must take the
step that we're taking with the president's signature today."

c-span.org/video/?74541-1/welfare-reform-bill-signing

also

https://www.alternet.org/2015/05/tragic-end-woman-bill-clinton-exploited-poster-child-gutting-welfare/

https://www.chicagotribune.com/opinion/editorials/ct-welfare-reform-clinton-afdc-tanf-child-poverty-edit-0822-jm-20160819-story.html

https://www.nytimes.com/1996/08/23/us/clinton-signs-bill-cutting-welfare-states-in-new-role.html