[Marxism] HRC Releases Report on Epidemic of Anti-Transgender Violence | Human Rights Campaign

MM marxmail00 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 08:41:30 MST 2019

> On Dec 20, 2019, at 10:25 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <marxism at lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:
>
> A response to this from a subscriber who prefers not to have his name made public:

I think this is at least in part a fair critique, and in fact I had developed misgivings about the report after sending it, but hadn’t had time to follow up.

Having said that, I think it’s also fair to consider that hostility from people who seem like they should be allies could lead people who are part of, or connected to, such a very marginalized and maligned group could contribute to an incautious use of statistics in trying to wage self-defense.