[Marxism] Gender-critical in Ireland: marxism versus postmodern gender-theory in SWN/PBPA (the Cliff group)

Me me at magnoliabloomberg.com
Mon Dec 30 08:47:58 MST 2019

It's not any women's responsibility if men in frox are being assaulted
or raped by other males. They can get their own spaces, like women did,
or ask the other men to be nice to them. Certainly, they need to
accommodate these non conforming males. Who gives a flying fuck how many
genders you can count or how non conforming (tothemthem what?) you are.
Your misogyny screams out. Give them your spaces.  You sure are no
comrade of mine.