[Marxism] ARE WE ON THE BRINK OF A RENEWED WAVE OF RADICALISATION WITHIN BRITAIN UNDER THE SURFACE OF INCREASING REACTION?

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 23:37:38 MST 2019

Bless Anthony. Reading him is like stepping into into the Tardus and
whipping off to a vanished era. We are always trembling on the brink of a
revolutionary break through.

If only.

Still who knows. I have noticed that I am slowly transferring my hopes to
Sanders in the USA. I can see the frown on Comrade Proyect's face.

I honestly have no illusions in Sanders or any Democrat. Honestly none. But
the very thought of Trump makes me sick. Only a tad sicker than the thought
of President Biden I hasten to add.

But I am desperate for some hope - any hope.

Happy new year to all comrades on the list.

comradely

Gary