[Marxism] 'UN panel,' White Helmets and Organ Theft

Stephen Shalom stephenrshalom at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 06:57:27 MST 2019

UN members can hold events at the UN, but they are not official UN meetings
-- and calling them such, as Mint Press does is simply dishonest.

These events are often on UN TV, as was the Aug. 2016 Syria-sponsored event
that featured the US Peace Council Assad fan club:
http://webtv.un.org/watch/bashar-ja%25E2%2580%2599afari-syria-and-us-peace-council-representatives-on-syria-press-conference/5077088426001

This White Helmet event was sponsored by the Russian Mission. It is here:
http://webtv.un.org/search/roundtable-discussion-on-the-middle-east-issues-activities-of-the-white-helmets-organization-in-syria/5982221816001/

as well as on YouTube (RT).

Here is the invitation to the event from the Russian Mission:
https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/upload.teamup.com/908040/N2Qt8M5CQ8qtgRsSz5XN_Invitation.pdf

Steve Shalom