[Marxism] YPG seeks alliance with Assad

mkaradjis mkaradjis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 09:04:57 MST 2019

Just in case anyone might think this was due to having few options
following US semi-withdrawal, some SDF leaders seek to clarify:

Syrian Kurds seek Damascus deal regardless of U.S. moves

Rodi Said <https://www.reuters.com/journalists/rodi-said>
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-kurds/syrian-kurds-seek-damascus-deal-regardless-of-u-s-moves-idUSKCN1OY1ET?fbclid=IwAR0unvUEGIt5Kc3CQeuq4cL80BxzkzHzgy65hbDWgRMX-4nc_Uourq74s7A

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 1:29 AM Andrew Pollack via Marxism <