[Marxism] Impeach Trump Now - The Atlantic

Tristan Sloughter t at crashfast.com
Fri Jan 18 19:28:34 MST 2019

Pence will not be more effective if his administration is one starting from the impeachment of Trump.

An impeachment and removal requires the Republican controlled Senate, while Trump's base will still be with him and outraged at all the Republicans involved in conviction. I have no doubt that the remaining term will not be a productive one.

So I don't think, "Pence could be worse!", is a very good argument against impeachment in the first place, and I really don't see how it can be considered even a realistic issue that he'd be able to more effectively implement Trump policy after an impeachment.

Tristan