[Marxism] From Exile to Dirtbag: Edgelord geopolitics and the rise of “National Bolshevism” in the U.S.

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 10:16:24 MST 2019

This is gross. ARR is claiming Matt Taibbi and Chapo Trap House are part of
a Nazi infiltration? Give me a break. Last week he claimed Rania Khalek was
an anti-Semite for tweeting that corporations have too much power over the
media. This guy is an absolute crackpot.

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019, 9:52 AM Louis Proyect via Marxism <