[Marxism] Amber A’Lee Frost and Anna Khachiyan: the two dingbats who bonded with Spiked Online | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 12:36:44 MDT 2019

Of course the biggest contradiction with the "anti-woke" and "anti-SJW"
hipster shtick, whether it's from "leftists" or the alt-right, is how
backward it is. For the most part, the people on the Left who are smeared
with these accusations of essentially being "uppity" whiners are people who
are raising issues of actual inequality, while those who are pointing their
fingers are often the ones fabricating claims of oppression. SpikedOnline,
for example, is part of the left anti-Semitism witch-hunt. If there is
anything on the Left that embodies the imagined problems of people
complaining over nothing to seem "progressive," then "left anti-Semitism"
is it.

Granted I'm not sure that CTH people (like Amber) are among those who are
witch-hunting for anti-Semitism but it seems to be a running theme. People
who complain about "snowflakes" are often the biggest ones.

Amith R. Gupta