[Marxism] WhY I am running for the DSA National Political Committee

Joaquin Bustelo jbustelo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 21:45:06 MDT 2019

The two resolutions I wrote or co-wrote (on orienting to Latinx
communities and making immigration a national priority for the DSA) have
been approved in a pre-convention poll of delegates as two of the dozen
proposals (out of 120 or 130) in a "consent agenda" that would simply be
ratified as a block at the beginning of the convention.

But still, getting them implemented will not be easy, one of the main
reasons I am running.

http://hatueysashes.blogspot.com/2019/07/why-i-am-running-for-dsas-npc.html