[Marxism] Message from Caracas

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 16:50:58 MDT 2019

Impossible to say of course from here, but I suspect Guaido is coming under
enormous pressure from the Trump cabal to deliver a coup. That would
explain some of the incompetence. At any time soon, I expect Trump to turn
on Guaido and do the apprentice thing and say to Guaido "You're fired!".

comradely

Gary