[Marxism] Left-Rights - Steve Salaita

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri May 10 15:40:58 MDT 2019

I know some people desire cul-de-sacs and others never think about them,
but I hate the goddamn things.  They make me feel like I’m cruising
through Thomas Friedman’s brain.  And they disconnect neighbors in ways
that make cooperation and comradeship virtually impossible.  Those
disconnections are evident from the air.  Check out residential
development from a window seat during takeoff or landing.  You’ll see
cul-de-sacs spread across the landscape like grape lollipops, their
houses separated by mere yards but for all intents and purposes in
different cities.

https://stevesalaita.com/left-rights/