[Marxism] Counterpunch fund-drive

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri May 17 11:31:47 MDT 2019

For those of you who appreciate the articles I write for CounterPunch, I
am appealing to you to donate some money to help keep it going.
Honestly, if it weren't for Counterpunch, I don't know if there was any
other publication I would consider.

It is especially timely now since it has shed a number of problematic
contributors from Mike Whitney to Diana Johnstone. There are obviously
articles you might object to but on the whole it is the primary
opposition to the Jacobin/DSA traveling circus, needed more than ever
now with the dissolution of the ISO.

$25 would represent about $2 per month. Surely, everybody on Marxmail
can afford that.

Go here to donate: https://store.counterpunch.org/ Or I will punch you
in the nose.