[Marxism] PYD/YPG boasts its joint operations with Assad's army

RKOB aktiv at rkob.net
Sun Nov 3 01:21:55 MDT 2019

The "Rojava Network" (close to the PYD/YPG) boasts that it has
“liberated” some areas with the help of Assad’s army. So they no longer
deny that they are fighting hand in hand with the butcher.

https://twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/1190746640996618241

So the so-called "Rojava Revolution" (a myth to lull the so-called
"left") is defended with the armies of Assad, Trump and Putin. And we,
naive Marxists, thought that one has to fight against imperialist Great
Powers and dictatorships! Fortunately, Öcalan enlightens our knowledge!

--
Revolutionär-Kommunistische Organisation BEFREIUNG
(Österreichische Sektion der RCIT, www.thecommunists.net)
aktiv at rkob.net
Tel./SMS/WhatsApp/Telegram: +43-650-4068314