[Marxism] Syrian Kurds OK US-led oil mission

RKOB aktiv at rkob.net
Thu Nov 7 21:58:04 MST 2019

Look, Chris, may be the PYD/YPG has unknown super-powers which no other
organization in the world possesses. So may be they can really magically
"use" the US, Russia and Assad. But if you think rationally about the
whole issue, what do you think is more likely:

1) That a small organization without any state power manipulates two of
the strongest imperialist Great Powers plus a regime with a huge state
apparatus which successfully killed hundreds of thousands of people in
the last 8,5 years?

2) Or that these powers manipulate the, in comparison, small and
impotent PYD/YPG?

I think one does not need to be an Einstein to know the answer!

However, I am aware that, unfortunately, opportunism sometimes clouds
the mind!