[Marxism] Johnson’s Withdrawal Agreement Fails Romanian and Bulgarian Migrant Workers | Lefteast

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Nov 8 06:31:06 MST 2019

Two weeks ago, on a Friday night, I was grabbing a bite to eat with a
few Romanian colleagues at Bill’s Restaurant on Green Street in
Cambridge, England. Two of us stepped outside for a cigarette.
Mid-conversation, someone stopped and started yelling at the top of his
lungs: ‘This is f*****g bullshit. I can’t believe it.’ We thought his
indignation must have to do either with our smoking or the fact that we
were speaking Romanian. We concluded it was the latter.

http://www.criticatac.ro/lefteast/withdrawal-agreement-bulgrom/