[Marxism] 3 Syrian soldiers killed, 12 others injured in Turkish attacks (ANF)

RKOB aktiv at rkob.net
Sun Nov 10 00:37:17 MST 2019

Well, in this conflict between the Turkish Army and Assad's army, I
support neither side.

Unfortunately, the PYD/YPG (which hides behind the name SDF) helps Assad
getting reclaiming control over the North-East of Syria. Equally
unfortunately, self-proclaimed leftists (like the Australian GLW and
others) even help the PYD/YPG raising their public profile (which many
European and U.S. establisment politicians are doing much more
effectively, by the way). A highly regrettable chain of joint support
for the bloody dictatorship.

Chris (rightly) warns against the Turkish policy of expelling people.
However, he might have heard that Assad expelled many millions from
their home. But surely, this does not hinder the unholy alliance of
PYD/YPG/GLW to side with Assad! The US protectorate called "Rojava" is
certainly much more important than the fate of the Syrian people!