[Marxism] Gallup Survey shows majority denounces Assad and YPG deal with the regime

Nick Fredman nick.j.fredman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 18:18:09 MST 2019

Well nice skirting of the actual point that there’s been decades of
institutional Arab chauvinism in Syria that might just affect how Arab
people think. But in any case do you have a reference for any change in
language suppression, particularly in schools, after 2011? I’ve never seen
anything about that, outside Administration areas, which the regime had no
say over.