[Marxism] Episode 24: Talking Marvel Comics with Dr. Todd Stephen Burroughs | Washington Babylon

Andrew Stewart hasc.warrior.stew at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 07:27:08 MST 2019

Since October 2019, filmmakers such as Martin Scorsese and Francis Ford Coppola have been making it known in the press their disdain for Marvel Comics superhero films and how they are impacting the film industry. With all this going on we decided to syndicate our interview from last year with Dr. Todd Steven Burroughs, a professor of mass communication and print journalism whose most brilliant book Marvel’s Black Panther: A Comic Book Biography, From Stan Lee to Ta-Nehisi Coates, available from Diasporic Africa Press, is one that we cannot recommend enough.

https://washingtonbabylon.com/podcast/episode-24-dr-todd-stephen-burroughs-on-stan-lee-marvel-comics-and-black-panther/

Best regards,
Andrew Stewart
- - -