[Marxism] Jim Robertson is Officially Dead!

Matt Kelly a.marxist at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 00:48:56 MDT 2019

Apart from the reference to the new international leadership (of cheerleaders of selected bourgeois-nationalists), this obituary could have been written five years ago or more.

They must have had some internal problems writing this given that it took six months to come up with it. Maybe the difficulty was trying to shoehorn Robertson’s past into further attacks on the old ’chauvinist’ leadership of the Spartacists. If we are to believe what they say about themselves they were led by national chauvinists all these years, but don’t worry, the national chauvinism didn’t infringe on other parts of their programme - they still remained revolutionary Trotskyist national chauvinists!

Matt.
---
'In the name of God and of the dead generations from which she receives her old tradition of nationhood, Ireland, through us, summons her children to her flag and strikes for her freedom.' Proclamation of Independence, 1916.

'The tradition of all the dead generations weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living.' Karl Marx, 1852.

a.marxist at gmail.com