[Marxism] Fwd: Coup at WBAI: WBAI shut down, turned into relay station

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Oct 7 14:11:41 MDT 2019

Hi, Louis, you let me do a few guest posts a few years ago, the origins
of the 1% slogan (an English vicar) & a translator of /Capital /into Urdu.

You may be interested in a shadow of its former self, WBAI. (I also know
you were at KPFT when it got bombed twice.)

I've written quite a lot on Pacifica's financial crisis -- & the blame
is not with the individual stations coz the Exec Director appoints all
station managers, & is responsible for costly contracts.

Anyway, here's my latest post:
https://pacificaradiowatch.home.blog/2019/10/07/coup-at-wbai-ied-john-vernile-without-authorisation-closes-station-turns-it-into-relay-letter-to-all-pacifica-directors/

In solidarity,

Jara Handala