[Marxism] US collusion with Turkish invasion

Chris Slee chris_w_slee at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 12 22:56:54 MDT 2019

In today's Age I read that the US is sending 3,000 extra troops to Saudi Arabia.  So much for Trump's alleged desire to terminate America's "endless wars" in the Middle East.

This strengthens my belief that the withdrawal of some US troops in northeast Syria from the Turkish border was aimed at facilitating the Turkish invasion.

It is true that Trump has criticised the invasion (very mildly).  But with Trump we must look at his actions, not his words.

 Chris Slee