[Marxism] WSJ: Inside America’s Chaotic Retreat from Syria (On the "Saigon Moment")

RKOB aktiv at rkob.net
Sat Oct 19 06:08:47 MDT 2019

I have tried to send it as text three times. It always bounces back.
Probably the article is to long. I will send it directly to you (and
anyone else who wants to have the article)

--
Revolutionär-Kommunistische Organisation BEFREIUNG
(Österreichische Sektion der RCIT, www.thecommunists.net)
aktiv at rkob.net
Tel./SMS/WhatsApp/Telegram: +43-650-4068314