[Marxism] "Does it matter if Sanders or Biden is the next president?

Michael Meeropol mameerop at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 22:11:08 MST 2020

Krugman is wrong --- and that's why the ruling class is so scared of
Sanders --- the organization of populist pressure from the people will move
the needle --- even if a very little bit at first....

But I also think on one level he's right -- both Biden and Sanders would
stop Trumpism in its tracks --- and maybe even open the door to doing
something about climate change ---

but if either wins, our need to struggle and fight for what we want will be
stronger than if Trump wins a second term (because if T wins, total despair
is probably the appropriate response --- )