[Marxism] The Tragedy of the Worker: Towards the Proletarocene - Salvage

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Feb 7 08:04:22 MST 2020

Apocalypse has begun. The button has been pushed. Humanity is already
committed to irreversible climate change. Climate activists are, in
Richard Wilbur’s phrase, ‘mad-eyed from stating the obvious’. To
understand the scale of what faces us, and the way it ramifies into
every corner of our lives, is to marvel that we aren’t having emergency
meetings in every city, town and village every week.

https://salvage.zone/editorials/the-tragedy-of-the-worker-towards-the-proletarocene/